Timberwolves Odds to Win 2023-24 NBA Championship
According to sportsbooks, the Minnesota Timberwolves (13-4) have +2500 odds to win the 2023-24 NBA championship. Next on their schedule is a matchup on Thursday, November 30 at home against the Utah Jazz, beginning at 8:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Timberwolves NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+2500||9th||Bet $100 to win $2500|
|To Make the Finals||+1300||-||Bet $100 to win $1300|
|To Make the Playoffs||-150||-||Bet $150 to win $100|
Think the Timberwolves can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Timberwolves Standings Information
|5||Oklahoma City Thunder||2.00|
|7||Los Angeles Lakers||3.50|
|9||New Orleans Pelicans||4.50|
|10||Golden State Warriors||5.50|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Timberwolves Team Stats
- The Timberwolves have put together a 13-4 record on the season so far.
- The Timberwolves are 8-1 at home, 5-3 on the road and in neutral-site games this year.
- The T-Wolves have won 10 games (10-2) when playing as the favorite, with three wins (3-2) when listed as underdogs.
- While the Timberwolves have been victorious in only one game when favored by three points or fewer (1-1), they are 9-1 when favored by three or more points.
- The T-Wolves have won only one game this season when they were underdogs by three points or fewer (1-1), and they have tallied two wins when underdogs by 3.5 points or more (2-1).
Timberwolves' Top Players
- The scoring leader for the Timberwolves this season is Anthony Edwards, who averages 26.2 points, 5.9 rebounds, and 5.0 assists per game.
- Minnesota's leading rebounder is Rudy Gobert, averaging 11.5 boards per game, and its best passer is Mike Conley with 5.9 assists per game.
- Edwards leads the Timberwolves in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Minnesota steals leader is Edwards, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Gobert, who compiles 2.3 rejections per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.