Minnesota Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
With +50000 odds on the moneyline to win the national championship in the 2023-24 college basketball season, confidence is not high for the Minnesota Golden Gophers (7-3) to make a deep NCAA tournament run.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Golden Gophers are scheduled to match up with the IUPUI Jaguars in a home contest on Tuesday, December 12. This battle tips off at 8:00 PM ET. Oddsmakers have not yet set odds for this matchup.
Minnesota NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+50000||75th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|Preseason||+50000||75th||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Minnesota Team Stats
- Minnesota's +113 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 11.3 points per game) is a result of scoring 78.5 points per game (109th in college basketball) while giving up 67.2 per outing (88th in college basketball).
- The Golden Gophers have a 7-1 record at home and a 0-1 record on the road while going 0-1 in neutral-site games.
- Minnesota is perfect at 6-0 as favorites and has one win (1-3) as underdogs.
- In one-possession games, the Golden Gophers are 0-1. They also have failed to win a game decided by two possessions or less (0-1).
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Minnesota and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Minnesota Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 1-1 | Q3 Record: 0-1 | Q4 Record: 6-0
- Minnesota has one win against Quadrant 2 teams, tied for the 31st-most in the nation.
- Minnesota has six wins over Quadrant 4 opponents, tied for the second-most in the country.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Minnesota Players
- The Golden Gophers points and rebounds leader is Dawson Garcia. He averages 18.2 points per game and grabs 7.4 rebounds.
- Elijah Hawkins paces the team with 6.5 assists per game.
- Cam Christie is the top three-point shooter for the Golden Gophers, knocking down 1.9 per contest.
- Hawkins leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Pharrel Payne collects 1.6 blocks a game to pace Minnesota.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.