Vikings Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of December 10 the Minnesota Vikings' odds of winning the Super Bowl, +12500, put them 18th in the league.
Watch the Vikings this season on Fubo!
Vikings Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +1000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +12500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Vikings to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Vikings in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Vikings Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+12500), the Vikings are 18th in the league. They are one spot higher than that, 17th, according to computer rankings.
- The Vikings have experienced the 13th-biggest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, falling from +4000 at the start of the season to +12500.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Vikings have a 0.8% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Minnesota Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Minnesota is 7-4-1 this season.
- The Vikings have played 12 games this season and three of them have hit the over.
- The Vikings have won two of the four games they were favored on the moneyline this season (50%).
- Minnesota has been an underdog in six games this season and won three (50%) of those contests.
- The Vikings are averaging 350.7 yards per game on offense (10th in NFL), and they rank 13th on the other side of the ball with 320.3 yards allowed per game.
- The Vikings are compiling 21.9 points per game on offense, which ranks them 15th in the NFL. On defense, they rank eighth, allowing 20.2 points per contest.
Vikings Impact Players
- In 12 games, Joshua Dobbs has thrown for 2,401 yards (200.1 per game), with 13 TDs and 10 INTs, and completing 64.0%.
- In addition, Dobbs has run for 400 yards and six scores.
- In the passing game, Jordan Addison has scored seven times, catching 54 balls for 686 yards (57.2 per game).
- In the passing game, T.J. Hockenson has scored five times, hauling in 80 balls for 786 yards (65.5 per game).
- In 12 games, Alexander Mattison has rushed for 594 yards (49.5 per game) and zero scores.
- In 12 games for the Vikings, Danielle Hunter has collected 13.5 sacks and 18.0 TFL and 60 tackles.
Bet on Vikings to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Vikings Player Futures
2023-24 Vikings NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Buccaneers||L 20-17||+15000|
|2||September 14||@ Eagles||L 34-28||+600|
|3||September 24||Chargers||L 28-24||+10000|
|4||October 1||@ Panthers||W 21-13||+150000|
|5||October 8||Chiefs||L 27-20||+500|
|6||October 15||@ Bears||W 19-13||+100000|
|7||October 23||49ers||W 22-17||+300|
|8||October 29||@ Packers||W 24-10||+8000|
|9||November 5||@ Falcons||W 31-28||+8000|
|10||November 12||Saints||W 27-19||+12500|
|11||November 19||@ Broncos||L 21-20||+12500|
|12||November 27||Bears||L 12-10||+100000|
|14||December 10||@ Raiders||-||+50000|
|15||December 16||@ Bengals||-||+20000|
|18||January 7||@ Lions||-||+1600|
Odds are current as of December 10 at 11:12 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.