Packers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
Currently the Green Bay Packers have been given +8000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Packers this season on Fubo!
Packers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +1400
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Packers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Packers in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Packers Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Packers are four spots higher based on their Super Bowl odds (11th-best in league) than their computer ranking (15th-best).
- The Packers were +6600 to win the Super Bowl at the beginning of the season, and have now dropped to +8000, which is the 10th-smallest change in the entire NFL.
- The Packers' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 1.2%.
Green Bay Betting Insights
- Against the spread, Green Bay is 7-5-0 this season.
- The Packers have played 12 games this year and six of them have hit the over.
- The Packers have been the moneyline favorite just two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- Green Bay has entered the game as an underdog nine times this season and won five of those games.
- The Packers rank 17th in total offense (329.6 yards per game) and 18th in total defense (340 yards allowed per game) this year.
- The Packers are averaging 21.5 points per game on offense (17th in NFL), and they rank ninth on defense with 20.3 points allowed per game.
Packers Impact Players
- In 12 games, Jordan Love has passed for 2,866 yards (238.8 per game), with 22 TDs and 10 INTs, and completing 61.3%.
- On the ground, Love has scored two TDs and picked up 231 yards.
- In 12 games, Jayden Reed has 40 receptions for 513 yards (42.8 per game) and five TDs.
- Romeo Doubs has 45 receptions for 505 yards (42.1 per game) and seven TDs in 12 games.
- A.J. Dillon has rushed for 521 yards (43.4 per game) and one TD in 12 games.
- Rashan Gary has collected 34 tackles, 6.0 TFL, nine sacks, and one pass defended in 12 games for the Packers.
Bet on Packers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Packers Player Futures
2023-24 Packers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Bears||W 38-20||+100000|
|2||September 17||@ Falcons||L 25-24||+8000|
|3||September 24||Saints||W 18-17||+12500|
|4||September 28||Lions||L 34-20||+1600|
|5||October 9||@ Raiders||L 17-13||+50000|
|7||October 22||@ Broncos||L 19-17||+12500|
|8||October 29||Vikings||L 24-10||+12500|
|9||November 5||Rams||W 20-3||+10000|
|10||November 12||@ Steelers||L 23-19||+10000|
|11||November 19||Chargers||W 23-20||+10000|
|12||November 23||@ Lions||W 29-22||+1600|
|13||December 3||Chiefs||W 27-19||+500|
|14||December 11||@ Giants||-||+150000|
|16||December 24||@ Panthers||-||+150000|
|17||December 31||@ Vikings||-||+12500|
Odds are current as of December 8 at 5:19 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.