Karl-Anthony Towns NBA Player Preview vs. the Knicks - November 20
Karl-Anthony Towns could make a big impact for the Minnesota Timberwolves on Monday at 8:00 PM ET, versus the New York Knicks.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
If you'd like to place a wager on Towns' props, we look at his available ones, providing some stats and trends, below.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Karl-Anthony Towns Prop Bets vs. the Knicks
- Points Prop: Over 21.5 (-120)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 8.5 (+104)
- Assists Prop: Over 2.5 (-147)
- Three-Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (+136)
Looking to bet on one or more of Towns's player prop bets? Sign up at BetMGM with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Knicks 2022-23 Defensive Insights
- Defensively, the Knicks allowed 113.1 points per contest last year, 12th in the NBA.
- The Knicks were the seventh-ranked team in the league last season, conceding 42 boards per contest.
- In terms of assists, the Knicks gave up 25.1 per game last year, ranking them 13th in the league.
- On defense, the Knicks conceded 13 made three-pointers per game last season, 25th in the NBA.
Karl-Anthony Towns vs. the Knicks
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.