Wild vs. Maple Leafs November 19 Tickets & Start Time
The Toronto Maple Leafs' John Tavares and the Minnesota Wild's Joel Eriksson Ek are two of the top players to watch when these squads meet on Sunday at 8:00 AM ET, at Avicii Arena.
If you're looking to go to this game in person, head to Ticketmaster to purchase your tickets!
Wild vs. Maple Leafs Game Information
- Get tickets for this game at Ticketmaster
- Game Day: Sunday, November 19
- Game Time: 8:00 AM ET
- Favorite: Maple Leafs (-140)
- Total: 6.5
- TV: NHL Network,BSN,BSWIX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Wild Players to Watch
- Mats Zuccarello has totaled four goals (0.3 per game) and dished out 13 assists (0.8 per game), This places him among the leaders for Minnesota with 17 total points (1.1 per game).
- Kirill Kaprizov has made a major impact for Minnesota this season with 15 points (five goals and 10 assists).
- This season, Eriksson Ek has eight goals and six assists for Toronto.
- In the crease, Marc-Andre Fleury has a 3-4-1 record this season, with an .879 save percentage (60th in the league). In 8 games, he has 197 saves, and has conceded 27 goals (3.4 goals against average).
Maple Leafs Players to Watch
- One of Toronto's leading offensive players this season is William Nylander, with 25 points (11 goals, 14 assists) and an average ice time of 19:30 per game.
- Auston Matthews has 13 goals and six assists, equaling 19 points (1.2 per game).
- Tavares' total of 19 points is via seven goals and 12 assists.
- Joseph Woll (5-4-0) has a 2.9 goals against average and a .907% save percentage (26th in league).
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Wild vs. Maple Leafs Stat Comparison
|Maple Leafs Rank||Maple Leafs AVG||Wild AVG||Wild Rank|
|6th||28.57%||Power Play %||16.39%||22nd|
|25th||74.07%||Penalty Kill %||66.07%||32nd|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.