Vikings vs. Broncos Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Sunday Night Football Week 11
At Empower Field at Mile High on Sunday, November 19, the Denver Broncos take on the Minnesota Vikings, beginning at 8:20 PM ET. The Vikings should be victorious, according to our computer model -- continue reading to find more tips regarding the point spread, over/under and even the final score.
Watch the Vikings in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
With 27.6 points allowed per game on defense, which ranks worst in the NFL, the Broncos have had to lean on their 15th-ranked offense (21.8 points per contest) to keep them in games. In terms of points scored the Vikings rank 12th in the NFL (23.3 points per game), and they are 14th defensively (20.9 points allowed per game).
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Vikings vs. Broncos Predictions and Picks
|Vikings (+3)||Over (41)||Vikings 26, Broncos 21|
Place your bets on the Broncos-Vikings matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Vikings Betting Info
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 44.4% chance of a victory for the Vikings.
- Minnesota has compiled a 6-3-1 ATS record so far this year.
- The Vikings have an ATS record of 3-1-1 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs this year.
- Minnesota games have hit the over three out of 10 times this year.
- This season, Vikings games have resulted in an average scoring total of 45.4, which is 4.4 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
Broncos Betting Info
- The Broncos have a 60.0% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Denver is 3-5-1 ATS this season.
- The Broncos have not covered the spread this season (0-2-1 ATS) when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Denver and its opponent have combined to hit the over four out of nine times this season.
- The average total for Broncos games this season has been 44.8, 3.8 points higher than the total for this game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Vikings vs. Broncos 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.