Joshua Dobbs Week 11 Preview vs. the Broncos
Joshua Dobbs will be facing the 10th-worst passing defense in the league when his Minnesota Vikings take on the Denver Broncos in Week 11, on Sunday at 8:20 PM ET.
Dobbs has totaled 1,995 yards passing (199.5 per game) with 11 TDs and five picks this year. Also, Dobbs has amassed 368 rushing yards (36.8 per game) on 62 carries, scoring five TDs on the ground.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Dobbs and the Vikings with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Dobbs vs. the Broncos
- Dobbs vs the Broncos (since 2021): No games
- Denver has given up 300 or more passing yards to a total of three opposing players this year.
- Eight players have tossed one or more touchdowns in a game against the Broncos this season.
- Denver has allowed five players to throw two or more touchdowns in a matchup in 2023.
- Two players have thrown for three or more TDs in an outing against the Broncos this season.
- The pass defense of the Broncos is conceding 243.4 yards per contest this year, which ranks 23rd in the league.
- Opponents of the Broncos have put up 17 touchdowns through the air (1.9 per game). The Broncos' defense is 28th in the league in that category.
Vikings Player Previews
Joshua Dobbs Passing Props vs. the Broncos
- Passing Yards: 220.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: 1.5 (+165)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Dobbs with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Dobbs Passing Insights
- So far this season, Dobbs has gone over his passing yards prop total in six of nine opportunities.
- The Vikings, who are 10th in NFL play in points scored, have passed 62.5% of the time while running 37.5%.
- Dobbs is No. 30 in the league averaging 6.0 yards per attempt (1,995 total yards passing).
- In seven of 10 games this year, Dobbs completed a touchdown pass -- including multiple TDs four times.
Joshua Dobbs Rushing Props vs the Broncos
- Rushing Yards: 31.5 (-115)
Dobbs Rushing Insights
- So far this season, Dobbs has hit the over six times on his rushing yards prop bet (in nine opportunities).
- Dobbs has a rushing touchdown in five games this year, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
Dobbs' Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Saints||11/12/2023||Week 10||23-for-34 / 268 YDS / 1 TD / 0 INTs||8 ATT / 44 YDS / 1 TD|
|at Falcons||11/5/2023||Week 9||20-for-30 / 158 YDS / 2 TDs / 0 INTs||7 ATT / 66 YDS / 1 TD|
|vs. Ravens||10/29/2023||Week 8||25-for-37 / 208 YDS / 2 TDs / 2 INTs||6 ATT / 26 YDS / 1 TD|
|at Seahawks||10/22/2023||Week 7||19-for-33 / 146 YDS / 0 TDs / 0 INTs||7 ATT / 43 YDS / 1 TD|
|at Rams||10/15/2023||Week 6||21-for-41 / 235 YDS / 0 TDs / 1 INT||7 ATT / 47 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.