Aaron Jones Week 11 Preview vs. the Chargers
Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones will face a mediocre run defense in Week 11 (Sunday at 1:00 PM ET), versus the Los Angeles Chargers. The Chargers are ranked 11th in terms of rushing yards conceded, at 102 per game.
Jones has compiled 231 rushing yards on 62 carries (38.5 ypg), while adding two scores on the ground. Jones has added 18 receptions for 166 yards, good for 27.7 yards per game and one receiving touchdown.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Jones and the Packers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Jones vs. the Chargers
- Jones vs the Chargers (since 2021): No games
- One opposing rusher has picked up 100 or more rushing yards in a matchup against the Chargers during the 2023 season.
- Los Angeles has allowed 10 opposing rushers to record one or more TDs on the groun against them this year.
- One opposing rusher has scored two or more TDs on the ground against the Chargers this season.
- Jones will square off against the NFL's 11th-ranked rush defense this week. The Chargers concede 102 yards on the ground per contest.
- So far this year, the Chargers have given up 11 passing TDs to their opponents, averaging 1.2 per game. That ranks 26th in league play.
Packers Player Previews
Aaron Jones Rushing Props vs. the Chargers
- Rushing Yards: 53.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Jones with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Jones Rushing Insights
- Jones has gone over his rushing yards total one time in six opportunities this season.
- The Packers pass on 57.3% of their plays and run on 42.7%. They are 22nd in NFL play in points scored.
- His team has attempted 224 rushes this season. He's taken 62 of those carries (27.7%).
- Jones has rushed for a touchdown in two games this season, but did not score more than one in either game.
- He has 15.8% of his team's 19 offensive touchdowns this season (three).
- He has 14 carries in the red zone (34.1% of his team's 41 red zone rushes).
Aaron Jones Receiving Props vs the Chargers
- Receiving Yards: 23.5 (-115)
Jones Receiving Insights
- Jones, in the receiving game, has hit the over on his receiving yards prop in four of six games this year.
- Jones has received 9.3% of his team's 301 passing attempts this season (28 targets).
- He has been targeted 28 times, averaging 5.9 yards per target (111th in NFL).
- In one of six games this season, Jones has a touchdown catch. He hasn't, however, tallied a multiple-TD effort.
- Jones (eight red zone targets) has been targeted 16.0% of the time in the red zone (50 total red zone pass attempts on the team).
Jones' Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|at Steelers||11/12/2023||Week 10||13 ATT / 35 YDS / 0 TDs||6 TAR / 4 REC / 19 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Rams||11/5/2023||Week 9||20 ATT / 73 YDS / 1 TD||6 TAR / 4 REC / 26 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Vikings||10/29/2023||Week 8||7 ATT / 29 YDS / 0 TDs||5 TAR / 4 REC / 17 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Broncos||10/22/2023||Week 7||8 ATT / 35 YDS / 0 TDs||5 TAR / 3 REC / 22 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Lions||9/28/2023||Week 4||5 ATT / 18 YDS / 0 TDs||2 TAR / 1 REC / -4 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.