Penn State vs. Rutgers Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Saturday, November 18
When the Penn State Nittany Lions play the Rutgers Scarlet Knights at 12:00 PM on Saturday, November 18, our projection model predicts the Nittany Lions will take home the win. Our model also projects the spead, point total, and final score, which you can see below.
Penn State vs. Rutgers Predictions and Picks
|ATS Pick||Total Pick||Score Prediction|
|Penn State (-19.5)||Over (40.5)||Penn State 33, Rutgers 11|
Watch this game on Fubo
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Week 12 Predictions
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Texas vs Iowa State
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Colorado vs Washington State
- SMU vs Memphis
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Florida vs Missouri
- Georgia State vs LSU
- UCLA vs USC
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Oregon vs Arizona State
Penn State Betting Info (2023)
Looking to bet on Penn State vs. Rutgers? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Nittany Lions a 92.9% chance to win.
- The Nittany Lions are 6-3-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when favored by 19.5 points or more, Penn State are 3-1 against the spread.
- The Nittany Lions have seen five of its nine games hit the over.
- Penn State games average 46.9 total points per game this season, 6.4 more than the over/under for this matchup.
Rutgers Betting Info (2023)
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Scarlet Knights have a 11.5% chance to win.
- So far this year, the Scarlet Knights have compiled a 5-2-2 record against the spread.
- Rutgers is 0-0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 19.5 points or more this season.
- In the Scarlet Knights' nine games with a set total, four have hit the over (44.4%).
- The average over/under in Rutgers games this season is 0.6 fewer points than the point total of 40.5 for this outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Nittany Lions vs. Scarlet Knights 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.