Minnesota vs. Ohio State: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 18
The No. 3 Ohio State Buckeyes (10-0) will face off against their Big Ten-rival, the Minnesota Golden Gophers (5-5) in a matchup on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Ohio Stadium. The Golden Gophers will need a complete game to pull off an upset, they are currently 27.5-point underdogs. The over/under in this outing is 51 points.
In this article, you will find odds and spreads for the Ohio State vs. Minnesota matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Minnesota vs. Ohio State Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Channel: BTN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Columbus, Ohio
- Venue: Ohio Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Minnesota vs. Ohio State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Ohio State Moneyline||Minnesota Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Ohio State (-27.5)||51||-5000||+1400||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Ohio State (-27.5)||51.5||-4000||+1400||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 12 Odds
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- SMU vs Memphis
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Florida vs Missouri
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Washington vs Oregon State
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- UCLA vs USC
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Illinois vs Iowa
Minnesota vs. Ohio State Betting Trends
- Minnesota has compiled a 3-7-0 record against the spread this year.
- Ohio State has put together a 5-3-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Buckeyes have been favored by 27.5 points or more four times this season, and covered the spread in two of those matchups.
Minnesota 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the Big Ten||+50000||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.