Mats Zuccarello Game Preview: Wild vs. Senators - November 18
Mats Zuccarello will be in action when the Minnesota Wild and Ottawa Senators face off on Saturday at Avicii Arena, beginning at 11:00 AM ET. Prop bets for Zuccarello are available, and we have information to help you make good calls.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Mats Zuccarello vs. Senators Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 11:00 AM ET
- TV Channel: NHL Network, BSN, and BSWIX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -161)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +110)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Zuccarello Season Stats Insights
- In 15 games this season, Zuccarello has averaged 18:10 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus rating of -7.
- Zuccarello has a goal in four games this year through 15 games played, but has not had multiple goals in any of those games.
- Zuccarello has a point in 11 games this season (out of 15), including multiple points four times.
- Zuccarello has an assist in nine of 15 games so far this year, with multiple assists in two of them.
- Zuccarello has an implied probability of 61.7% to eclipse his point total based on the odds.
- There is an implied probability of 47.6% of Zuccarello going over his assist prop bet, considering the moneyline odds.
Zuccarello Stats vs. the Senators
- On defense, the Senators are conceding 48 total goals (3.4 per game) which ranks 13th in the league.
- The team's goal differential (+7) ranks ninth-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Ottawa|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.