Minnesota vs. Missouri: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 16
The Minnesota Golden Gophers (2-0) are just 1.5-point underdogs against the Missouri Tigers (2-1) at Williams Arena on Thursday, November 16, 2023. The game tips at 9:00 PM ET on Big Ten Network. The point total is 147.5 in the matchup.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Minnesota vs. Missouri Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: Big Ten Network
- Where: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Williams Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Golden Gophers Betting Records & Stats
- Minnesota and its opponents combined to score more than 147.5 points in five of 27 games last season.
- Golden Gophers outings last year had a 133.9-point average over/under, 13.6 fewer points than this game's total.
- The Golden Gophers' record against the spread last season was 14-13-0.
- Minnesota was underdogs 23 times last season and won three, or 13%, of those games.
- Last season, the Golden Gophers won two of their 22 games, or 9.1%, when they were an underdog by at least +110 on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 47.6% chance of a victory for the Golden Gophers.
Minnesota vs. Missouri Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 147.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 147.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Minnesota Insights & Trends
- The Golden Gophers scored an average of 62.9 points per game last year, 11.5 fewer points than the 74.4 the Tigers allowed.
- When it scored more than 74.4 points last season, Minnesota went 1-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Minnesota vs. Missouri Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Minnesota vs. Missouri Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|8-10-0||Home ATS Record||6-8-0|
|6-4-0||Away ATS Record||6-3-0|
|83.6||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||62.2|
|73.3||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||63.5|
|11-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||5-9-0|
|4-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||5-4-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.