Vikings Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Minnesota Vikings have +8000 odds to win the Super Bowl, 18th-ranked in the NFL as of September 28.
Watch the Vikings this season on Fubo!
Vikings Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +550
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Vikings to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Vikings Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+8000), the Vikings are 18th in the NFL. They are far below that, 24th, according to computer rankings.
- The Vikings have had the 10th-biggest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, dropping from +4000 at the start of the season to +8000.
- The Vikings' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 1.2%.
Minnesota Betting Insights
- Minnesota is winless against the spread this year.
- One Vikings game (out of three) has hit the over this year.
- The Vikings have been the moneyline favorite only one other time this season, a game they lost.
- Minnesota lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Vikings have been a top-five unit, ranking third-best in the NFL by totaling 406.0 yards per game. They rank 27th on defense (382.3 yards allowed per game).
- The Vikings rank 15th in scoring offense (23.0 points per game) and 26th in scoring defense (27.3 points allowed per game) this season.
Vikings Impact Players
- Kirk Cousins has passed for 1,075 yards (358.3 per game), completing 69.6%, with nine touchdowns and two interceptions in three games.
- In three games, Justin Jefferson has 27 receptions for 458 yards (152.7 per game) and one touchdown.
- Jordan Addison has 13 receptions for 185 yards (61.7 per game) and two TDs in three games.
- In three games, T.J. Hockenson has 23 receptions for 179 yards (59.7 per game) and two scores.
- As a tone-setter on defense, the Vikings' Danielle Hunter has collected 19 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and five sacks in his three games.
Bet on Vikings to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Vikings Player Futures
2023-24 Vikings NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Buccaneers||L 20-17||+10000|
|2||September 14||@ Eagles||L 34-28||+700|
|3||September 24||Chargers||L 28-24||+2500|
|4||October 1||@ Panthers||-||+30000|
|6||October 15||@ Bears||-||+40000|
|8||October 29||@ Packers||-||+4000|
|9||November 5||@ Falcons||-||+5000|
|11||November 19||@ Broncos||-||+20000|
|14||December 10||@ Raiders||-||+15000|
|15||December 17||@ Bengals||-||+1800|
|18||January 7||@ Lions||-||+2200|
Odds are current as of September 28 at 11:15 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.