Twins vs. Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 28
The Oakland Athletics (48-110) will try to stop a three-game losing streak when visiting the Minnesota Twins (85-73) at 1:10 PM ET on Thursday.
The Twins will give the nod to Sonny Gray (8-8) versus the Athletics and Luis Medina (3-10).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins vs. Athletics Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Gray - MIN (8-8, 2.75 ERA) vs Medina - OAK (3-10, 5.64 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Athletics Player Props|
|How to Watch Twins vs Athletics|
|Twins vs Athletics Odds|
|Twins vs Athletics Prediction|
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Sonny Gray
- Gray (8-8) will take the mound for the Twins, his 32nd start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Saturday, when he threw six innings against the Los Angeles Angels, giving up one earned run while allowing four hits.
- The 33-year-old has pitched to a 2.75 ERA this season with 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 2.7 walks per nine across 31 games.
- If he completes six or more innings with three or fewer earned runs allowed, he'll earn his third consecutive quality start.
- Gray has two starts in a row of five innings or more.
- He has seven appearances this season with zero earned runs allowed out of his 31 chances this season.
Athletics Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Luis Medina
- Medina (3-10) takes the mound first for the Athletics in his 17th start of the season. He has a 5.64 ERA in 103 2/3 innings pitched, with 102 strikeouts.
- The righty last pitched on Friday against the Detroit Tigers, when he threw five innings, allowing four earned runs while giving up six hits.
- The 24-year-old has a 5.64 ERA and 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings across 22 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .260 to opposing hitters.
- Medina is trying to record his third quality start of the year in this matchup.
- Medina has pitched five or more innings in a game 13 times this season entering this outing.
- He has had one appearances this season in which he did not allow an earned run.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.