Twins vs. Athletics: Odds, spread, over/under - September 28
The Minnesota Twins (85-73) will look to Max Kepler when they host Brent Rooker and the Oakland Athletics (48-110) at Target Field on Thursday, September 28. The first pitch will be thrown at 1:10 PM ET.
The Twins are listed as -250 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Athletics (+200). An 8-run total has been set for this matchup.
Twins vs. Athletics Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Probable Pitchers: Sonny Gray - MIN (8-8, 2.75 ERA) vs Luis Medina - OAK (3-10, 5.64 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Twins vs. Athletics Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on individual sportsbooks.
|Twins Moneyline||Athletics Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-250||+200||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Looking to bet on the Twins versus Athletics game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Twins (-250) in this matchup, means that you think the Twins will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $14.00 back.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Willi Castro hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Athletics Player Props|
|Twins vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Twins vs Athletics|
|Twins vs Athletics Prediction|
Twins vs. Athletics Betting Trends and Insights
- The Twins have won 65, or 60.7%, of the 107 games they've played as favorites this season.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -250 or shorter, the Twins have a 7-3 record (winning 70% of their games).
- Minnesota has a 71.4% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Twins went 6-3 across the nine games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), Minnesota and its opponents combined to go over the run total six times.
- The Athletics have been chosen as underdogs in 154 games this year and have walked away with the win 47 times (30.5%) in those games.
- This season, the Athletics have come away with a win four times in 29 chances when named as an underdog of at least +200 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Athletics have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and have gone 2-8 in those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Oakland and its opponents have failed to hit the over three times.
Twins vs. Athletics Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Jorge Polanco||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+340)||0.5 (+150)|
|Max Kepler||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+130)|
|Willi Castro||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+185)|
|Alex Kirilloff||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+150)|
|Dónovan Solano||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+165)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Twins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+1800||8th||1st|
Think the Twins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Minnesota and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.