How to Watch the Twins vs. Athletics Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 28
Kyle Farmer and the Minnesota Twins will play Brent Rooker and the Oakland Athletics at Target Field in the final of a three-game series, Thursday at 1:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Twins vs. Athletics Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Athletics Player Props|
|Twins vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Athletics Odds|
|Twins vs Athletics Prediction|
Twins Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Twins are fourth in MLB action with 226 home runs. They average 1.4 per game.
- Minnesota's .426 slugging percentage ranks eighth-best in MLB.
- The Twins' .242 batting average ranks 22nd in MLB.
- Minnesota is the 11th-highest scoring team in MLB play, averaging 4.8 runs per game (754 total).
- The Twins rank 13th in MLB with a .324 on-base percentage.
- Twins hitters strike out 10.2 times per game, the most in MLB.
- The pitching staff for Minnesota has a collective 9.6 K/9, the first-best in MLB.
- Minnesota has a 3.87 team ERA that ranks sixth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Twins pitchers combine for the No. 4 WHIP in MLB (1.198).
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher
- Sonny Gray gets the start for the Twins, his 32nd of the season. He is 8-8 with a 2.75 ERA and 179 strikeouts in 180 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Saturday against the Los Angeles Angels, the righty threw six innings, giving up one earned run while surrendering four hits.
- Gray is trying to build on a second-game quality start streak in this outing.
- Gray is aiming for his third straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.8 innings per appearance on the hill.
- He has had seven appearances this season in which he did not give up an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Twins Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/22/2023||Angels||W 8-6||Home||Pablo Lopez||José Suarez|
|9/23/2023||Angels||L 1-0||Home||Sonny Gray||Kenny Rosenberg|
|9/24/2023||Angels||W 9-3||Home||Joe Ryan||Andrew Wantz|
|9/26/2023||Athletics||W 11-3||Home||Bailey Ober||Paul Blackburn|
|9/27/2023||Athletics||W 6-4||Home||Pablo Lopez||Joey Estes|
|9/28/2023||Athletics||-||Home||Sonny Gray||Luis Medina|
|9/29/2023||Rockies||-||Away||Joe Ryan||Ty Blach|
|10/1/2023||Rockies||-||Away||Bailey Ober||Chase Anderson|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.