Twins vs. Athletics: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Minnesota Twins will send a hot-hitting Ryan Jeffers to the plate against the Oakland Athletics and Brent Rooker, who has been on a tear as of late, when the teams meet on Thursday at 1:10 PM ET.
The Twins have been listed as -250 moneyline favorites for this matchup with the Athletics (+200). An 8-run total is set for the contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed Twins gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Twins vs. Athletics Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Twins Recent Betting Performance
- The Twins have played as the favorite in nine of their past 10 games and won six of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Twins and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Twins' last 10 games. In three straight games, Minnesota and its opponent have topped the over/under, with the average total set by sportsbooks in that stretch being 7.8 runs.
Discover More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Athletics Player Props|
|Twins vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Twins vs Athletics|
|Twins vs Athletics Odds|
|Twins vs Athletics Prediction|
Twins Betting Records & Stats
- The Twins have won 65 of the 107 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (60.7%).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -250 or shorter, Minnesota has a record of 7-3 (70%).
- The Twins have a 71.4% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Minnesota has combined with opponents to go over the total 80 times this season for an 80-71-7 record against the over/under.
- The Twins have put together a 4-7-0 record ATS this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.