Twins vs. Athletics Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 28
Thursday's game features the Minnesota Twins (85-73) and the Oakland Athletics (48-110) clashing at Target Field (on September 28) at 1:10 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 5-3 victory for the Twins.
The probable starters are Sonny Gray (8-8) for the Twins and Luis Medina (3-10) for the Athletics.
Twins vs. Athletics Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 1:10 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: BSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins vs. Athletics Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Twins 5, Athletics 3.
Total Prediction for Twins vs. Athletics
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Explore More About This Game
Twins Performance Insights
- In nine games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Twins have a record of 6-3.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Minnesota and its opponents are 6-4-0 in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Twins have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings.
- The Twins have entered the game as favorites 107 times this season and won 65, or 60.7%, of those games.
- Minnesota has a record of 7-3, a 70% win rate, when favored by -250 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The implied probability of a win from the Twins, based on the moneyline, is 71.4%.
- Minnesota has scored 754 runs (4.8 per game) this season, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Twins have a 3.87 team ERA that ranks sixth among all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 22||Angels||W 8-6||Pablo Lopez vs José Suarez|
|September 23||Angels||L 1-0||Sonny Gray vs Kenny Rosenberg|
|September 24||Angels||W 9-3||Joe Ryan vs Andrew Wantz|
|September 26||Athletics||W 11-3||Bailey Ober vs Paul Blackburn|
|September 27||Athletics||W 6-4||Pablo Lopez vs Joey Estes|
|September 28||Athletics||-||Sonny Gray vs Luis Medina|
|September 29||@ Rockies||-||Joe Ryan vs Ty Blach|
|September 30||@ Rockies||-||Kenta Maeda vs TBA|
|October 1||@ Rockies||-||Bailey Ober vs Chase Anderson|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.