Packers vs. Lions Injury Report — Week 4
Entering their Thursday, September 28 game against the Detroit Lions (2-1) at Lambeau Field, which begins at 8:15 PM , the Green Bay Packers (2-1) are keeping their eye on nine players on the injury report.
The Packers are coming off of an 18-17 win over the New Orleans Saints.
The Lions squared off against the Atlanta Falcons in their last game, winning 20-6.
Green Bay Packers Injury Report Today
|David Bakhtiari||OT||Nir - rest||Out|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Detroit Lions Injury Report Today
Packers vs. Lions Game Info
- When: Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin
- TV Info: Amazon Prime Video
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Lions or the Packers with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Packers Season Insights
- The Packers rank 22nd with 297.7 total yards per contest on offense, and they rank 15th with 336.3 total yards allowed per game on defense.
- With 26.7 points per game on offense, the Packers rank eighth in the NFL. On defense, they rank 13th, allowing 20.7 points per contest.
- The Packers are accumulating 207.3 passing yards per contest on offense this season (18th-ranked). Meanwhile, they are giving up 199.7 passing yards per game (10th-ranked) on defense.
- Green Bay ranks 23rd in the NFL with 90.3 rushing yards per contest on offense, and it ranks 27th with 136.7 rushing yards surrendered per game on defense.
- The Packers have registered three forced turnovers (19th in NFL) and committed one turnover (first in NFL) this season for a +2 turnover margin that ranks ninth in the NFL.
Packers vs. Lions Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Lions (-2.5)
- Moneyline: Lions (-135), Packers (+115)
- Total: 45 points
Sign up to live bet on the Lions-Packers matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.