Packers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Green Bay Packers have +4000 odds to win the Super Bowl as of September 28.
Watch the Packers this season on Fubo!
Packers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +160
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +4000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Packers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Packers Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Sportsbooks rate the Packers higher (14th-best in the league) than the computer rankings do (16th-best).
- The Packers have experienced the 13th-biggest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, improving from +6600 at the start of the season to +4000.
- The implied probability of the Packers winning the Super Bowl, based on their +4000 moneyline odds, is 2.4%.
Green Bay Betting Insights
- Green Bay has beaten the spread three times in three games.
- Green Bay has had two games (out of three) go over the total this season.
- The Packers have played as a moneyline underdog in every game this season.
- This season, Green Bay has won two out of the three games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Packers rank 22nd in total offense (297.7 yards per game) and 15th in total defense (336.3 yards allowed per game) this season.
- The Packers are totaling 26.7 points per game on offense this season (eighth in NFL), and they are giving up 20.7 points per game (13th) on defense.
Packers Impact Players
- Jordan Love has passed for 655 yards (218.3 per game), completing 53.1%, with seven touchdowns and one interception in three games.
- Also, Love has run for 74 yards and one TD.
- In the passing game, Romeo Doubs has scored three times, catching 11 balls for 129 yards (43.0 per game).
- In three games, Jayden Reed has nine catches for 148 yards (49.3 per game) and two scores.
- Aaron Jones has run for 41 yards (41.0 per game) and one TD in one game.
- Quay Walker has been doing his part on defense, compiling one INT and 28 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and two passes defended for the Packers.
Bet on Packers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Packers Player Futures
2023-24 Packers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Bears||W 38-20||+40000|
|2||September 17||@ Falcons||L 25-24||+5000|
|3||September 24||Saints||W 18-17||+4000|
|5||October 9||@ Raiders||-||+15000|
|7||October 22||@ Broncos||-||+20000|
|10||November 12||@ Steelers||-||+3500|
|12||November 23||@ Lions||-||+2200|
|14||December 11||@ Giants||-||+12500|
|16||December 24||@ Panthers||-||+30000|
|17||December 31||@ Vikings||-||+8000|
Odds are current as of September 28 at 11:16 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.