Packers vs. Lions Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Thursday Night Football Week 4
On Thursday, September 28 at 8:15 PM ET, the Detroit Lions will face the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field. Our computer model projects a win for the Packers -- keep scrolling for a complete breakdown, regarding the point spread, total and final score.
The Lions are compiling 24 points per game on offense (12th in NFL), and they rank 15th on defense with 21 points allowed per game. In terms of points scored the Packers rank eighth in the NFL (26.7 points per game), and they are 13th defensively (20.7 points allowed per game).
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Packers vs. Lions Predictions and Picks
|Packers (+2.5)||Over (45)||Packers 24, Lions 23|
Place your bets on the Lions-Packers matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Packers Betting Info
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 46.5% chance of a victory for the Packers.
- Green Bay has won three games against the spread this year, failing to cover zero times.
- The Packers have covered the spread when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity this season.
- This year, games featuring Green Bay have hit the over twice.
- The over/under for this game is 4.2 points higher than the average scoring total for Packers games (40.8).
Lions Betting Info
- The Lions have an implied moneyline win probability of 57.4% in this game.
- Detroit has a record of 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Lions have covered the spread once when favored by 2.5 points or more this season (in two opportunities).
- Games featuring Detroit have gone over the point total once this season.
- Lions games average 48.8 total points per game this season, 3.8 more than the over/under for this matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Packers vs. Lions 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.