Jordan Love Week 4 Preview vs. the Lions
Jordan Love has a decent matchup when his Green Bay Packers meet the Detroit Lions in Week 4 (Thursday, 8:15 PM ET). The Lions have given up 225.3 passing yards per game, 19th in the league.
Love leads Green Bay with 655 passing yards (218.3 per game) and a 53.1% completion percentage (51-for-96). Love has amassed seven TD passes and one interception. On 14 carries, Love has rushed for 74 yards, totaling one TD and averaging 24.7 rushing yards per game.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Love and the Packers with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Love vs. the Lions
- Love vs the Lions (since 2021): 2 GP / 67 PASS YPG / PASS TD
- Detroit has allowed 300 or more passing yards to a total of one opposing player this year.
- The Lions have allowed two players to throw one or more TDs in a game this season.
- Two opposing quarterbacks have thrown for at least two TDs in a game against Detroit in 2023.
- No opposing QB has thrown for at least three touchdowns in an outing against the Lions this season.
- The Lions yield 225.3 passing yards per game, the NFL's 19th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Lions' defense ranks 15th in the league by giving up 1.3 passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (four total passing TDs).
Packers Player Previews
Jordan Love Passing Props vs. the Lions
- Passing Yards: 234.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: 1.5 (+105)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Love with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Love Passing Insights
- Love has gone over his passing yards prop total twice this year.
- The Packers pass on 54.9% of their plays and run on 45.1%. They are eighth in NFL play in points scored.
- With 96 attempts for 655 passing yards, Love is 15th in league play with 6.8 yards per attempt.
- Love has thrown for a touchdown in all three games this year, with more than one TD pass twice.
- He has eight total touchdowns this season (88.9% of his team's nine offensive TDs).
- Love has passed 18 times out of his 96 total attempts while in the red zone (62.1% of his team's red zone plays).
Jordan Love Rushing Props vs the Lions
- Rushing Yards: 19.5 (-120)
Love Rushing Insights
- Love has hit the over on his rushing yards total twice in three opportunities this season.
- Love has a rushing touchdown in one game this season, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
Love's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Saints||9/24/2023||Week 3||22-for-44 / 259 YDS / 1 TD / 1 INT||9 ATT / 39 YDS / 1 TD|
|at Falcons||9/17/2023||Week 2||14-for-25 / 151 YDS / 3 TDs / 0 INTs||2 ATT / 23 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Bears||9/10/2023||Week 1||15-for-27 / 245 YDS / 3 TDs / 0 INTs||3 ATT / 12 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.