Vikings Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Minnesota Vikings at the moment have +8000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Vikings this season on Fubo!
Vikings Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +550
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Vikings to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Vikings Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Sportsbooks rate the Vikings considerably higher (18th in the league) than the computer rankings do (24th).
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Vikings have had the 10th-biggest change this season, dropping from +4000 at the beginning to +8000.
- The Vikings have a 1.2% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
Minnesota Betting Insights
- Minnesota hasn't won a game against the spread this year.
- The Vikings have had one game (out of three) hit the over this season.
- The Vikings have been the moneyline favorite only one other time this season, a game they lost.
- Minnesota lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Vikings rank 27th in total defense this year (382.3 yards allowed per game), but they've been shining on offense, ranking third-best in the NFL with 406 total yards per game.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Vikings rank 15th in the NFL with 23 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank 26th in points allowed (382.3 points allowed per contest).
Vikings Impact Players
- Kirk Cousins has thrown for 1,075 yards (358.3 per game), completing 69.6%, with nine touchdowns and two interceptions in three games.
- In the passing game, Justin Jefferson has scored one time, hauling in 27 balls for 458 yards (152.7 per game).
- Jordan Addison has 13 receptions for 185 yards (61.7 per game) and two TDs in three games.
- In three games, T.J. Hockenson has 23 receptions for 179 yards (59.7 per game) and two scores.
- As a key defensive contributor, the Vikings' Danielle Hunter has recorded 19 tackles, 7.0 TFL, and five sacks in his three games.
Bet on Vikings to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Vikings Player Futures
2023-24 Vikings NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Buccaneers||L 20-17||+10000|
|2||September 14||@ Eagles||L 34-28||+700|
|3||September 24||Chargers||L 28-24||+2500|
|4||October 1||@ Panthers||-||+30000|
|6||October 15||@ Bears||-||+40000|
|8||October 29||@ Packers||-||+4000|
|9||November 5||@ Falcons||-||+5000|
|11||November 19||@ Broncos||-||+20000|
|14||December 10||@ Raiders||-||+15000|
|15||December 17||@ Bengals||-||+1800|
|18||January 7||@ Lions||-||+2200|
Odds are current as of September 27 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.