Michael A. Taylor vs. Athletics Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The Minnesota Twins and Michael A. Taylor (.310 slugging percentage over his past 10 games, including one homer), battle starting pitcher Joey Estes and the Oakland Athletics at Target Field, Wednesday at 7:40 PM ET.
In his last game he had a hitless showing (0-for-4) against the Athletics.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Michael A. Taylor Game Info & Props vs. the Athletics
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Athletics Starter: Joey Estes
- TV Channel: BSN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -133)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +675)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +240)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +165)
Looking to place a prop bet on Michael A. Taylor? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Athletics Player Props|
|Twins vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Athletics Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs Athletics|
|Twins vs Athletics Odds|
Michael A. Taylor At The Plate
- Taylor is hitting .217 with 14 doubles, 20 home runs and 23 walks.
- Taylor has picked up a hit in 51.7% of his 116 games this year, with more than one hit in 12.1% of them.
- He has hit a long ball in 18 games this year (15.5%), homering in 5.3% of his chances at the plate.
- Taylor has driven home a run in 32 games this year (27.6%), including more than one RBI in 12.1% of his games and producing three or more of his team's runs on three occasions..
- He has scored in 36 games this season (31.0%), including multiple runs in six games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Twins Players vs the Athletics
- Click Here for Max Kepler
- Click Here for Matt Wallner
- Click Here for Dónovan Solano
- Click Here for Kyle Farmer
- Click Here for Jorge Polanco
- Click Here for Christian Vázquez
- Click Here for Alex Kirilloff
Michael A. Taylor Home/Away Batting Splits
Athletics Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Athletics has a collective 8.3 K/9, which ranks 25th in the league.
- The Athletics have the 29th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (5.54).
- The Athletics surrender the fifth-most home runs in baseball (206 total, 1.3 per game).
- Estes (0-1) takes the mound for the Athletics to make his second start this season.
- In his most recent time out on Wednesday, Sept. 20, the right-hander threw 4 2/3 innings against the Seattle Mariners, giving up five earned runs while surrendering six hits.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.