Matt Wallner vs. Athletics Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The Minnesota Twins, including Matt Wallner (.526 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 153 points above season-long percentage), take on starter Joey Estes and the Oakland Athletics at Target Field, Wednesday at 7:40 PM ET.
In his previous game, he collected four RBI (going 1-for-3 with a home run and a walk) against the Athletics.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Matt Wallner Game Info & Props vs. the Athletics
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Athletics Starter: Joey Estes
- TV Channel: BSN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -167)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +310)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +145)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -105)
Looking to place a prop bet on Matt Wallner? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Athletics Player Props|
|Twins vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Athletics Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs Athletics|
|Twins vs Athletics Odds|
Matt Wallner At The Plate
- Wallner has nine doubles, a triple, 13 home runs and 27 walks while hitting .249.
- Wallner has gotten at least one hit in 47.1% of his games this year (32 of 68), with more than one hit 14 times (20.6%).
- He has homered in 17.6% of his games in 2023 (12 of 68), and 5.4% of his trips to the dish.
- Wallner has had at least one RBI in 27.9% of his games this year (19 of 68), with two or more RBI 12 times (17.6%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team's runs in six contests.
- He has scored in 30 games this year (44.1%), including eight multi-run games (11.8%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Twins Players vs the Athletics
- Click Here for Max Kepler
- Click Here for Michael A. Taylor
- Click Here for Dónovan Solano
- Click Here for Kyle Farmer
- Click Here for Jorge Polanco
- Click Here for Christian Vázquez
- Click Here for Alex Kirilloff
Matt Wallner Home/Away Batting Splits
Athletics Pitching Rankings
- The 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Athletics pitching staff ranks 25th in MLB.
- The Athletics have a 5.54 team ERA that ranks 29th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Athletics pitchers combine to give up the fifth-most home runs in baseball (206 total, 1.3 per game).
- The Athletics will look to Estes (0-1) in his second start of the season.
- His most recent time out was on Wednesday, Sept. 20 against the Seattle Mariners, when the right-hander tossed 4 2/3 innings, surrendering five earned runs while giving up six hits.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.