Kyle Farmer vs. Athletics Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
On Wednesday, Kyle Farmer (.306 slugging percentage in past 10 games, with zero home runs) and the Minnesota Twins play the Oakland Athletics, whose starting pitcher will be Joey Estes. First pitch is at 7:40 PM ET.
He had a one-hit performance in his most recent game (1-for-3) against the Athletics.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Kyle Farmer Game Info & Props vs. the Athletics
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Athletics Starter: Joey Estes
- TV Channel: BSN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -208)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +725)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +190)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +150)
Looking to place a prop bet on Kyle Farmer? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Athletics Player Props|
|Twins vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Athletics Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs Athletics|
|Twins vs Athletics Odds|
Kyle Farmer At The Plate
- Farmer is hitting .254 with 13 doubles, two triples, 11 home runs and 22 walks.
- Farmer will look to extend his seven-game hitting streak. He's batting .412 over the course of his last outings.
- In 56.0% of his 109 games this season, Farmer has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 15 multi-hit games.
- Looking at the 109 games he has played this year, he's hit a long ball in 11 of them (10.1%), and in 3.1% of his trips to the dish.
- Farmer has driven in a run in 31 games this year (28.4%), including nine games with more than one RBI (8.3%). He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in four contests.
- He has scored a run in 43 games this season, with multiple runs five times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Twins Players vs the Athletics
- Click Here for Max Kepler
- Click Here for Matt Wallner
- Click Here for Michael A. Taylor
- Click Here for Dónovan Solano
- Click Here for Jorge Polanco
- Click Here for Christian Vázquez
- Click Here for Alex Kirilloff
Kyle Farmer Home/Away Batting Splits
Athletics Pitching Rankings
- The 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Athletics pitching staff ranks 25th in MLB.
- The Athletics have a 5.54 team ERA that ranks 29th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Athletics pitchers combine to allow the fifth-most home runs in baseball (206 total, 1.3 per game).
- Estes (0-1) gets the start for the Athletics, his second of the season.
- The right-hander last appeared on Wednesday, Sept. 20 against the Seattle Mariners, when he went 4 2/3 innings, allowing five earned runs while giving up six hits.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.