Jorge Polanco vs. Athletics Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The Minnesota Twins and Jorge Polanco, who went 0-for-3 last time in action, battle Joey Estes and the Oakland Athletics at Target Field, Wednesday at 7:40 PM ET.
In his previous game he had a hitless performance (0-for-3) against the Athletics.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Jorge Polanco Game Info & Props vs. the Athletics
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Athletics Starter: Joey Estes
- TV Channel: BSN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +333)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +150)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -125)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jorge Polanco? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Athletics Player Props|
|Twins vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Athletics Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs Athletics|
|Twins vs Athletics Odds|
Jorge Polanco At The Plate
- Polanco is batting .258 with 18 doubles, 14 home runs and 36 walks.
- In 73.1% of his 78 games this season, Polanco has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 16 multi-hit games.
- He has gone deep in 14 games this year (17.9%), homering in 4.2% of his chances at the plate.
- In 30 games this season (38.5%), Polanco has picked up an RBI, and in 14 of those games (17.9%) he had more than one. He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in four contests.
- In 32 of 78 games this year, he has scored, and four of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Twins Players vs the Athletics
- Click Here for Max Kepler
- Click Here for Matt Wallner
- Click Here for Michael A. Taylor
- Click Here for Dónovan Solano
- Click Here for Kyle Farmer
- Click Here for Christian Vázquez
- Click Here for Alex Kirilloff
Jorge Polanco Home/Away Batting Splits
Athletics Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Athletics has a collective 8.3 K/9, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- The Athletics have the 29th-ranked team ERA among all league pitching staffs (5.54).
- The Athletics surrender the fifth-most home runs in baseball (206 total, 1.3 per game).
- Estes (0-1) makes the start for the Athletics, his second of the season.
- The righty last pitched on Wednesday, Sept. 20 against the Seattle Mariners, when he threw 4 2/3 innings, allowing five earned runs while giving up six hits.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.