Alex Kirilloff vs. Athletics Preview, Player Prop Bets - September 27
The Minnesota Twins, including Alex Kirilloff and his .563 slugging percentage over his past 10 games, battle starter Joey Estes and the Oakland Athletics at Target Field, Wednesday at 7:40 PM ET.
In his previous game, he hit a home run while going 1-for-2 against the Athletics.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Alex Kirilloff Game Info & Props vs. the Athletics
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Athletics Starter: Joey Estes
- TV Channel: BSN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -238)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +550)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +155)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +120)
Looking to place a prop bet on Alex Kirilloff? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Athletics Player Props|
|Twins vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Athletics Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs Athletics|
|Twins vs Athletics Odds|
Alex Kirilloff At The Plate
- Kirilloff is batting .268 with 13 doubles, a triple, 11 home runs and 28 walks.
- In 61.4% of his games this season (51 of 83), Kirilloff has picked up at least one hit, and in 18 of those games (21.7%) he recorded at least two.
- He has hit a home run in 10 games this season (12.0%), homering in 3.6% of his chances at the plate.
- Kirilloff has picked up an RBI in 25 games this season (30.1%), with more than one RBI in 10 of those contests (12.0%).
- He has scored a run in 27 games this season, with multiple runs four times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Twins Players vs the Athletics
- Click Here for Max Kepler
- Click Here for Matt Wallner
- Click Here for Michael A. Taylor
- Click Here for Dónovan Solano
- Click Here for Kyle Farmer
- Click Here for Jorge Polanco
- Click Here for Christian Vázquez
Alex Kirilloff Home/Away Batting Splits
Athletics Pitching Rankings
- The 8.3 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Athletics pitching staff ranks 25th in MLB.
- The Athletics have the 29th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (5.54).
- Athletics pitchers combine to give up 206 total home runs at a rate of 1.3 per game (fifth-most in baseball).
- The Athletics are sending Estes (0-1) to make his second start of the season.
- His last appearance came on Wednesday, Sept. 20 against the Seattle Mariners, when the righty threw 4 2/3 innings, surrendering five earned runs while allowing six hits.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.