Vikings Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +8000, the Minnesota Vikings are No. 21 in the NFL in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of September 21.
Watch the Vikings this season on Fubo!
Vikings Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +375
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +8000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Vikings to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Minnesota Betting Insights
- Minnesota compiled a 7-8-1 record against the spread last season.
- A total of 11 Vikings games last season went over the point total.
- Despite having a bottom-five defense that ranked second-worst in the NFL (388.7 yards allowed per game) last season, Minnesota played better on offense, ranking seventh in the NFL by putting up 361.5 yards per game.
- Last season the Vikings were 8-1 at home and 5-3 on the road.
- Minnesota won every game when favored (11-0) but only one as the underdog (1-4).
- In the NFC North the Vikings were 4-2, and in the conference overall they went 8-4.
Vikings Impact Players
- In 17 games last year, Kirk Cousins threw for 4,547 yards (267.5 per game), with 29 touchdowns and 14 interceptions, and a completion percentage of 65.9%.
- Cousins also rushed for 97 yards and two TDs.
- In the passing game, Justin Jefferson scored eight TDs, hauling in 128 balls for 1,809 yards (106.4 per game).
- T.J. Hockenson had 86 receptions for 914 yards (53.8 per game) and six touchdowns in 17 games a season ago.
- Cam Akers ran for 786 yards (52.4 per game) and seven touchdowns in 15 games played for the Rams.
- Jordan Hicks had one interception to go with 129 tackles, 2.0 TFL, three sacks, and 10 passes defended last year.
Bet on Vikings to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Vikings Player Futures
2023-24 Vikings NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Buccaneers||L 20-17||+6600|
|2||September 14||@ Eagles||L 34-28||+800|
|4||October 1||@ Panthers||-||+25000|
|6||October 15||@ Bears||-||+25000|
|8||October 29||@ Packers||-||+4000|
|9||November 5||@ Falcons||-||+4000|
|11||November 19||@ Broncos||-||+12500|
|14||December 10||@ Raiders||-||+10000|
|15||December 17||@ Bengals||-||+2000|
|18||January 7||@ Lions||-||+2800|
Odds are current as of September 21 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.