Packers Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Green Bay Packers right now have +4000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Packers this season on Fubo!
Packers Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +185
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +4000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Packers to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Green Bay Betting Insights
- Green Bay put together an 8-9-0 ATS record last year.
- Packers games hit the over eight out of 17 times last season.
- Green Bay ranked 17th in total offense (337.9 yards per game) and 17th in total defense (336.5 yards allowed per game) last year.
- The Packers collected five wins at home last year and three on the road.
- When the underdog in the game, Green Bay went 3-3. As favorites, the Packers went 5-6.
- The Packers were 6-6 in the NFC, including 3-3 in the NFC North.
Packers Impact Players
- On the ground, Aaron Jones had two touchdowns and 1,121 yards (65.9 per game) last year.
- Also, Jones had 59 receptions for 395 yards and five touchdowns.
- On the ground, A.J. Dillon scored seven touchdowns and picked up 770 yards (45.3 per game).
- In the passing game, Dillon scored zero touchdowns, with 28 receptions for 206 yards.
- Christian Watson had 41 receptions for 611 yards (43.6 per game) and seven touchdowns in 14 games a season ago.
- Romeo Doubs had 42 catches for 425 yards (32.7 per game) and three touchdowns in 13 games.
- On defense last year, Quay Walker helped keep opposing offenses in check with 119 tackles, 5.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and seven passes defended in 17 games.
Bet on Packers to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Packers Player Futures
2023-24 Packers NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Bears||W 38-20||+25000|
|2||September 17||@ Falcons||L 25-24||+4000|
|5||October 9||@ Raiders||-||+10000|
|7||October 22||@ Broncos||-||+12500|
|10||November 12||@ Steelers||-||+4000|
|12||November 23||@ Lions||-||+2800|
|14||December 11||@ Giants||-||+8000|
|16||December 24||@ Panthers||-||+25000|
|17||December 31||@ Vikings||-||+8000|
Odds are current as of September 21 at 7:15 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.