How to Watch the Lynx vs. Sun: Streaming & TV Channel Info for WNBA Playoffs Round 1 Game 2
The Connecticut Sun host the Minnesota Lynx in the opening round of the WNBA Playoffs, with Game 2 up next.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on the Sun or Lynx with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use our link for the best new user offer, no promo code required!
Lynx vs. Sun Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Arena: Mohegan Sun Arena
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
Rep your team with officially licensed Lynx gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Key Stats for Lynx vs. Sun
- Minnesota puts up just 1.2 more points per game (80.2) than Connecticut gives up to opponents (79.0).
- Minnesota's 43.5% shooting percentage from the field this season is .
- The Lynx have put together a 15-6 straight-up record in games they shoot above 43.5% from the field.
- Minnesota shoots 32.5% from three-point distance this season. That's just 0.4 percentage points higher than Connecticut has allowed its opponents to shoot from deep (32.1%).
- The Lynx are 10-8 when shooting above 32.1% as a team from three-point range.
- Connecticut and Minnesota rebound at about the same rate, with Connecticut averaging 0.7 fewer rebounds per game.
Lynx Recent Performance
- Over their past 10 games, the Lynx are putting up 79.9 points per contest, 0.3 fewer points than their season average (80.2).
- Minnesota is sinking 7.3 threes per contest with a 32.6% three-point percentage in its last 10 games, compared to its season averages of 6.8 and 32.5%.
- In their past 10 games, the Lynx are making 7.3 three-pointers per contest, 0.5 more than their season average (6.8). They also have a better three-point percentage over their last 10 games (32.6%) compared to their season average (32.5%).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.