How to Watch the Twins vs. White Sox Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
Pablo Lopez gets the nod for the Minnesota Twins on Saturday against Andrew Vaughn and the Chicago White Sox. First pitch is at 7:10 PM ET for this third game in a four-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Twins vs. White Sox Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs White Sox Odds|
|Twins vs White Sox Prediction|
Twins Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Twins average 1.4 home runs per game to rank fifth in baseball with 211 total home runs.
- Minnesota's .425 slugging percentage is 10th-best in MLB.
- The Twins' .241 batting average ranks 21st in the majors.
- Minnesota has the No. 12 offense in MLB play, scoring 4.7 runs per game (695 total runs).
- The Twins rank 14th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .322.
- Twins batters strike out 10.3 times per game, the most in baseball.
- The pitching staff for Minnesota has a collective 9.5 K/9, the second-best in MLB.
- Minnesota has a 3.90 team ERA that ranks fifth across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Twins pitchers combine for the No. 4 WHIP in baseball (1.201).
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Twins will send Lopez (10-7) to make his 30th start of the season. He is 10-7 with a 3.48 ERA and 213 strikeouts through 178 2/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent time out was on Sunday against the New York Mets, when the righty threw eight scoreless innings while allowing two hits.
- Lopez is trying to build on a third-game quality start streak in this outing.
- Lopez will look to prolong a 21-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging 6.1 innings per appearance).
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in six of his 29 appearances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Twins Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/11/2023||Rays||L 7-4||Home||Sonny Gray||Tyler Glasnow|
|9/12/2023||Rays||W 3-2||Home||Joe Ryan||Zack Littell|
|9/13/2023||Rays||L 5-4||Home||Dallas Keuchel||Taj Bradley|
|9/14/2023||White Sox||W 10-2||Away||Kenta Maeda||José Ureña|
|9/15/2023||White Sox||W 10-2||Away||Bailey Ober||Jesse Scholtens|
|9/16/2023||White Sox||-||Away||Pablo Lopez||Touki Toussaint|
|9/17/2023||White Sox||-||Away||Sonny Gray||Dylan Cease|
|9/18/2023||Reds||-||Away||Joe Ryan||Andrew Abbott|
|9/20/2023||Reds||-||Away||Kenta Maeda||Hunter Greene|
|9/22/2023||Angels||-||Home||Pablo Lopez||Tyler Anderson|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.