Rays vs. Orioles Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 15
Friday's game features the Baltimore Orioles (91-55) and the Tampa Bay Rays (91-57) matching up at Oriole Park at Camden Yards in what is expected to be a competitive matchup, with a projected 6-4 win for the Orioles according to our computer prediction. First pitch is at 7:05 PM ET on September 15.
The probable starters are Zach Eflin (14-8) for the Rays and Jack Flaherty (8-8) for the Orioles.
Rays vs. Orioles Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, September 15, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: Apple TV+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rays vs. Orioles Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Orioles 6, Rays 5.
Total Prediction for Rays vs. Orioles
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
Rays Performance Insights
- The Rays have played as the favorite six times over their past 10 games and won each of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Tampa Bay and its opponents are 6-4-0 in its last 10 games with a total.
- Sportsbooks have not set a spread for any of the Rays' last 10 games.
- The Rays have won 78, or 66.7%, of the 117 games they've played as favorites this season.
- Tampa Bay is 67-25 this season when entering a game favored by -135 or more on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rays have a 57.4% chance to win.
- Tampa Bay has scored the fourth-most runs in the majors this season with 784.
- The Rays' 3.77 team ERA ranks second among all MLB pitching staffs.
Orioles Performance Insights
- Over the past 10 games, the Orioles have been named underdog just one time and came away with a win in that contest.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Baltimore and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on seven occasions.
- The Orioles' previous 10 games have not had a runline set by bookmakers.
- The Orioles have been underdogs in 64 games this season and have come away with the win 37 times (57.8%) in those contests.
- This season, Baltimore has come away with a win 21 times in 35 chances when named as an underdog of at least +110 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Orioles have an implied victory probability of 47.6% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- The offense for Baltimore is No. 6 in baseball, scoring 5.1 runs per game (744 total runs).
- The Orioles have pitched to a 4.03 ERA this season, which ranks 12th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 10||Mariners||W 6-3||Zach Eflin vs Bryce Miller|
|September 11||@ Twins||W 7-4||Tyler Glasnow vs Sonny Gray|
|September 12||@ Twins||L 3-2||Zack Littell vs Joe Ryan|
|September 13||@ Twins||W 5-4||Taj Bradley vs Dallas Keuchel|
|September 14||@ Orioles||W 4-3||Aaron Civale vs Kyle Bradish|
|September 15||@ Orioles||-||Zach Eflin vs Jack Flaherty|
|September 16||@ Orioles||-||Tyler Glasnow vs Grayson Rodriguez|
|September 17||@ Orioles||-||Zack Littell vs Dean Kremer|
|September 19||Angels||-||Taj Bradley vs Patrick Sandoval|
|September 20||Angels||-||Aaron Civale vs TBA|
|September 21||Angels||-||Zach Eflin vs Griffin Canning|
|September 10||@ Red Sox||L 7-3||Grayson Rodriguez vs Brayan Bello|
|September 11||Cardinals||W 11-5||Dean Kremer vs Dakota Hudson|
|September 12||Cardinals||L 5-2||John Means vs Adam Wainwright|
|September 13||Cardinals||L 1-0||Kyle Gibson vs Drew Rom|
|September 14||Rays||L 4-3||Kyle Bradish vs Aaron Civale|
|September 15||Rays||-||Jack Flaherty vs Zach Eflin|
|September 16||Rays||-||Grayson Rodriguez vs Tyler Glasnow|
|September 17||Rays||-||Dean Kremer vs Zack Littell|
|September 18||@ Astros||-||John Means vs Justin Verlander|
|September 19||@ Astros||-||Kyle Gibson vs Hunter Brown|
|September 20||@ Astros||-||Kyle Bradish vs Cristian Javier|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.