Vikings Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +5000, the Minnesota Vikings are No. 15 in the NFL in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of September 14.
Watch the Vikings this season on Fubo!
Vikings Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +400
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +5000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Vikings to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Minnesota Betting Insights
- Minnesota put together a 7-8-1 ATS record last year.
- Vikings games hit the over 11 out of 17 times last season.
- Minnesota had the seventh-ranked offense last season (361.5 yards per game), and it was less effective defensively, ranking second-worst with 388.7 yards allowed per game.
- Last season the Vikings were 8-1 at home and 5-3 on the road.
- As favorites, Minnesota was undefeated (11-0) last season, but finished just 1-4 as the underdog.
- The Vikings were 4-2 in the NFC North and 8-4 in the NFC overall.
Vikings Impact Players
- Kirk Cousins threw for 4,547 yards (267.5 per game), completing 65.9% of his throws, with 29 touchdowns and 14 interceptions in 17 games last year.
- On the ground, Cousins scored two touchdowns and accumulated 97 yards.
- In the passing game, Justin Jefferson scored eight TDs, catching 128 balls for 1,809 yards (106.4 per game).
- In the passing game a season ago, T.J. Hockenson scored six TDs, hauling in 86 balls for 914 yards (53.8 per game).
- In the passing game, K.J. Osborn scored five TDs, catching 60 balls for 650 yards (38.2 per game).
- Jordan Hicks amassed one interception to go with 129 tackles, 2.0 TFL, three sacks, and 10 passes defended in 17 games last year.
Bet on Vikings to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Vikings Player Futures
2023-24 Vikings NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Buccaneers||L 20-17||+12500|
|2||September 14||@ Eagles||-||+800|
|4||October 1||@ Panthers||-||+20000|
|6||October 15||@ Bears||-||+12500|
|8||October 29||@ Packers||-||+4000|
|9||November 5||@ Falcons||-||+5000|
|11||November 19||@ Broncos||-||+8000|
|14||December 10||@ Raiders||-||+8000|
|15||December 17||@ Bengals||-||+1400|
|18||January 7||@ Lions||-||+1800|
Odds are current as of September 14 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.