Twins vs. Blue Jays Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 9
The Toronto Blue Jays (36-28) will try to keep a three-game win streak going when they host the Minnesota Twins (31-32) at 7:07 PM ET on Friday.
The probable pitchers are Yusei Kikuchi (6-2) for the Blue Jays and Sonny Gray (4-1) for the Twins.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins vs. Blue Jays Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Time: 7:07 PM ET
- TV: SNET
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Venue: Rogers Centre
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Kikuchi - TOR (6-2, 4.40 ERA) vs Gray - MIN (4-1, 2.15 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Player Props|
|How to Watch Blue Jays vs Twins|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Odds|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Prediction|
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Sonny Gray
- Gray (4-1) takes the mound first for the Twins in his 13th start of the season. He's put together a 2.15 ERA in 67 2/3 innings pitched, with 71 strikeouts.
- In his most recent outing on Saturday against the Cleveland Guardians, the right-hander went 6 2/3 innings, giving up three earned runs while surrendering 10 hits.
- In 12 games this season, the 33-year-old has an ERA of 2.15, with 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .230 against him.
- Gray is trying to record his third straight quality start in this matchup.
- Gray is trying for his fourth straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.6 frames per start.
- In three of his 12 total appearances this season he has not given up an earned run.
Blue Jays Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Yusei Kikuchi
- The Blue Jays will hand the ball to Kikuchi (6-2) for his 13th start of the season.
- The left-hander's last appearance was on Sunday, when he threw five innings against the New York Mets, giving up two earned runs while allowing four hits.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 4.40, a 3 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.370 in 12 games this season.
- He has three quality starts in 12 chances this season.
- Kikuchi will look to finish five or more innings for the fourth start in a row.
- In 12 appearances this season, he has finished two without allowing an earned run.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.