Twins vs. Blue Jays Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 9
Friday's contest between the Toronto Blue Jays (36-28) and Minnesota Twins (31-32) squaring off at Rogers Centre has a projected final score of 5-3 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Blue Jays, so expect a competitive matchup. The game will begin at 7:07 PM ET on June 9.
The Blue Jays will give the nod to Yusei Kikuchi (6-2) versus the Twins and Sonny Gray (4-1).
Twins vs. Blue Jays Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, June 9, 2023 at 7:07 PM ET
- Where: Rogers Centre in Toronto, Ontario
- How to Watch on TV: SNET
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins vs. Blue Jays Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Blue Jays 5, Twins 4.
Total Prediction for Twins vs. Blue Jays
- Total Prediction: Under 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Player Props|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Blue Jays vs Twins|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Odds|
Twins Performance Insights
- In five games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Twins have a record of 2-3.
- When it comes to the total, Minnesota and its opponents are 3-6-1 in its last 10 games.
- The Twins' ATS record is 2-4-0 over their previous 10 matchups (six of those contests had runlines set by bookmakers).
- The Twins have won in seven, or 29.2%, of the 24 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This year, Minnesota has won five of 14 games when listed as at least +105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Twins have an implied victory probability of 48.8% according to the moneyline set by sportsbooks for this matchup.
- Averaging 4.3 runs per game (270 total), Minnesota is the 18th-highest scoring team in baseball.
- Twins pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.46 ERA this year, second-best in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|June 3||Guardians||L 4-2||Sonny Gray vs Logan Allen|
|June 4||Guardians||L 2-1||Joe Ryan vs Triston McKenzie|
|June 6||@ Rays||L 7-0||Louie Varland vs Zach Eflin|
|June 7||@ Rays||L 2-1||Pablo Lopez vs Shawn Armstrong|
|June 8||@ Rays||L 4-2||Bailey Ober vs Yonny Chirinos|
|June 9||@ Blue Jays||-||Sonny Gray vs Yusei Kikuchi|
|June 10||@ Blue Jays||-||Joe Ryan vs Alek Manoah|
|June 11||@ Blue Jays||-||Louie Varland vs Kevin Gausman|
|June 13||Brewers||-||Pablo Lopez vs Corbin Burnes|
|June 14||Brewers||-||Bailey Ober vs Colin Rea|
|June 15||Tigers||-||Sonny Gray vs Matthew Boyd|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.