Orioles vs. Royals Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 9
Friday's contest between the Baltimore Orioles (38-24) and the Kansas City Royals (18-44) at Oriole Park at Camden Yards has a projected final score of 5-3 based on our computer prediction, with the Orioles taking home the win. First pitch is at 7:05 PM on June 9.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Orioles will send Tyler Wells (4-2) to the mound, while Daniel Lynch (0-1) will answer the bell for the Royals.
Orioles vs. Royals Game Info & Odds
- When: Friday, June 9, 2023 at 7:05 PM ET
- Where: Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland
- How to Watch on TV: Apple TV+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Orioles vs. Royals Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Orioles 5, Royals 3.
Total Prediction for Orioles vs. Royals
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
Orioles Performance Insights
- The Orioles have played as the favorite in four of their past 10 games and have gone 3-1 in those contests.
- Baltimore and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Orioles have a record of 3-2-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
- The Orioles have won 22, or 73.3%, of the 30 games they've played as favorites this season.
- Baltimore has a record of 7-1 in games when sportsbooks favor them by at least -185 on the moneyline.
- The Orioles have a 64.9% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Baltimore is among the highest-scoring teams in the majors, ranking eighth with 303 total runs this season.
- The Orioles' 4.25 team ERA ranks 18th across all MLB pitching staffs.
Royals Performance Insights
- The Royals have played as the underdog in five of their past 10 games and have gone 1-4 in those contests.
- In its last 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, Kansas City and its opponents are 2-8-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Royals have put together a 3-4-0 record against the spread over their previous 10 games (bookmakers set runlines in seven of those games).
- The Royals have been underdogs in 50 games this season and have come away with the win 15 times (30%) in those contests.
- Kansas City has a win-loss record of 4-16 when favored by +150 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Royals have a 40% chance of walking away with the win.
- The offense for Kansas City is No. 27 in MLB action scoring 3.8 runs per game (237 total runs).
- The Royals have pitched to a 5.02 ERA this season, which ranks 27th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|June 3||@ Giants||L 4-0||Kyle Bradish vs Alex Cobb|
|June 4||@ Giants||W 8-3||Tyler Wells vs Anthony DeSclafani|
|June 6||@ Brewers||L 4-3||Kyle Gibson vs Freddy Peralta|
|June 7||@ Brewers||L 10-2||Dean Kremer vs Corbin Burnes|
|June 8||@ Brewers||W 6-3||Kyle Bradish vs Colin Rea|
|June 9||Royals||-||Tyler Wells vs Daniel Lynch|
|June 10||Royals||-||Cole Irvin vs Brady Singer|
|June 11||Royals||-||Kyle Gibson vs TBA|
|June 13||Blue Jays||-||Dean Kremer vs Chris Bassitt|
|June 14||Blue Jays||-||Kyle Bradish vs José Berríos|
|June 15||Blue Jays||-||Tyler Wells vs Yusei Kikuchi|
|June 3||Rockies||L 6-4||Daniel Lynch vs Austin Gomber|
|June 4||Rockies||W 2-0||Brady Singer vs Kyle Freeland|
|June 5||@ Marlins||L 9-6||Carlos Hernandez vs Braxton Garrett|
|June 6||@ Marlins||L 6-1||Zack Greinke vs Jesús Luzardo|
|June 7||@ Marlins||L 6-1||Jordan Lyles vs Edward Cabrera|
|June 9||@ Orioles||-||Daniel Lynch vs Tyler Wells|
|June 10||@ Orioles||-||Brady Singer vs Cole Irvin|
|June 11||@ Orioles||-||TBA vs Kyle Gibson|
|June 12||Reds||-||Zack Greinke vs Luke Weaver|
|June 13||Reds||-||Jordan Lyles vs Brandon Williamson|
|June 14||Reds||-||Daniel Lynch vs Graham Ashcraft|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.