Timberwolves Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
Bookmakers list the Minnesota Timberwolves (36-37) with +15000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA championship. They next play at home against the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday, March 22 at 8:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Timberwolves NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+15000||15th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
|To Make the Finals||+6600||-||Bet $100 to win $6600|
Think the Timberwolves can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Timberwolves Standings Information
The Timberwolves would make the play-in tournament if the regular season ended today, as the No. 9 seed in the Western Conference, 1.0 game behind the sixth-place Warriors.
|5||Los Angeles Clippers||10.5|
|6||Golden State Warriors||11.5|
|7||Oklahoma City Thunder||12.0|
Timberwolves Team Stats
- The Timberwolves have a 36-37 record this season.
- This year, the Timberwolves are 20-17 at home while putting together a 16-20 record on the road.
- The Timberwolves have won 17 games (17-17) when playing as favorites, with 19 victories (19-20) when listed as the underdog.
- The Timberwolves have four wins in one-possession games (in 10 opportunities), and 11 wins in 23 games decided by two possessions or less.
- When favored by three or fewer points this season, the Timberwolves have a 3-4 record. They are 14-13 when favored by more than three points.
- The Timberwolves have tallied eight wins when playing as underdogs by three points or fewer this season (8-6), and they have sported an 11-14 record in games when playing as underdogs by 3.5 or more points.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Timberwolves' Top Players
- Anthony Edwards leads the Timberwolves in scoring, tallying 24.7 points per game to go with 5.9 rebounds and 4.4 assists.
- Rudy Gobert is Minnesota's leading rebounder, grabbing 11.5 per game, while Mike Conley is its best passer, averaging 7.1 assists in each contest.
- The Timberwolves get the most three-point shooting production out of Edwards, who makes 2.7 threes per game.
- Edwards and Gobert lead Minnesota on the defensive end, with Edwards leading the team in steals by averaging 1.6 per game and Gobert in blocks, averaging 1.4 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.