Twins vs. Blue Jays: Odds, spread, over/under - May 26
Bo Bichette and the Toronto Blue Jays (26-25) square off against Byron Buxton and the Minnesota Twins (26-24) in the series opener at Target Field on Friday, May 26. The game will begin at 8:10 PM ET.
The Blue Jays are -155 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Twins (+130). Toronto is a 1.5-run favorite (at +110 odds). The total for the matchup is set at 7.5 runs.
Twins vs. Blue Jays Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Probable Pitchers: Kevin Gausman - TOR (2-3, 3.14 ERA) vs Louie Varland - MIN (2-0, 4.18 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Twins vs. Blue Jays Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at several sportsbooks.
|Blue Jays Moneyline||Twins Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-145||+125||Blue Jays (-1.5)||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-155||+130||Blue Jays (-1.5)||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-145||+125||Blue Jays (-1.5)||7.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-150||+130||Blue Jays (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the desire to bet on the Twins' game against the Blue Jays but aren't sure how to get started? We're here to assist you. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Twins (+130) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Twins to beat the Blue Jays with those odds, and the Twins emerge with the victory, you'd get back $23.00.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Carlos Correa hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Player Props|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Prediction|
Twins vs. Blue Jays Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Blue Jays have been favored 32 times and won 17, or 53.1%, of those games.
- The Blue Jays have gone 10-7 (winning 58.8% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -155 or shorter.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 60.8% chance of a victory for Toronto.
- The Blue Jays did not win a game while favored on the moneyline in the last 10 games in five tries.
- Over its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), Toronto and its opponents combined to hit the over seven times.
- The Twins have won in five, or 29.4%, of the 17 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Twins have a win-loss record of 2-1 when favored by +130 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- The Twins have played as underdogs in five of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- Minnesota and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in the last 10 games with a total.
Twins vs. Blue Jays Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Dónovan Solano||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+800)||0.5 (+280)|
|Michael A. Taylor||0.5 (-105)||0.5 (-105)||0.5 (+950)||0.5 (+400)|
|Joey Gallo||0.5 (-128)||0.5 (-128)||0.5 (+270)||0.5 (+180)|
|Christian Vázquez||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (+950)||0.5 (+275)|
|Carlos Correa||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+230)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Twins, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Twins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2000||9th||1st|
Think the Twins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Minnesota and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.