Willi Castro Player Prop Bets: Twins vs. Giants - May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 1:25 PM CDT
Willi Castro -- hitting .289 in his past 10 games -- will be in action for the Minnesota Twins versus the San Francisco Giants, with Alex Cobb on the hill, on May 23 at 7:40 PM ET.
He is looking to bounce back following he struck out four times in his last game against the Giants.
Willi Castro Game Info & Props vs. the Giants
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Giants Starter: Alex Cobb
- TV Channel: BSN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -200)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +950)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +200)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +160)
Looking to place a prop bet on Willi Castro? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Giants Player Props|
|Twins vs Giants Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Giants Prediction|
Willi Castro At The Plate
- Castro has five doubles, two home runs and five walks while batting .238.
- In 51.9% of his 27 games this season, Castro has picked up at least one hit. He's also had four multi-hit games.
- He has gone deep in two of 27 games played this year, and in 2.3% of his plate appearances.
- In six games this season, Castro has picked up an RBI, with more than one RBI once.
- He has scored at least one run nine times this year (33.3%), including one multi-run game.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Willi Castro Home/Away Batting Splits
|4 (33.3%)||Games w/1+ Hit||10 (66.7%)|
|1 (8.3%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (20.0%)|
|5 (41.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||4 (26.7%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||2 (13.3%)|
|2 (16.7%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (26.7%)|
Giants Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Giants has a collective 8.8 K/9, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Giants have the 16th-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (4.32).
- The Giants rank 16th in baseball in home runs allowed (56 total, 1.2 per game).
- Cobb makes the start for the Giants, his 10th of the season. He is 3-1 with a 1.94 ERA and 44 strikeouts through 51 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last appeared on Wednesday against the Philadelphia Phillies, when he threw 3 1/3 innings, allowing two earned runs while giving up five hits.
- The 35-year-old's 1.94 ERA ranks second, 1.353 WHIP ranks 51st, and 7.8 K/9 ranks 46th among qualifying pitchers this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.