Twins vs. Giants: Odds, spread, over/under - May 23
When the Minnesota Twins (25-23) and San Francisco Giants (23-24) face off at Target Field on Tuesday, May 23, Sonny Gray will get the ball for the Twins, while the Giants will send Alex Cobb to the mound. The game will start at 7:40 PM ET.
The Twins are -145 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Giants (+120). The over/under is 7.5 runs for the game (with -115 odds to hit the over and -105 odds on the under).
Twins vs. Giants Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Probable Pitchers: Gray - MIN (4-0, 1.64 ERA) vs Cobb - SF (3-1, 1.94 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Twins vs. Giants Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on multiple sportsbooks.
|Twins Moneyline||Giants Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-155||+135||-||7.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-145||+120||-||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-145||+125||-||8||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-135||+115||Twins (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Twins versus Giants game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Twins (-145) in this matchup, means that you think the Twins will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $16.90 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, such as player props (will Carlos Correa hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Giants Player Props|
|Twins vs Giants Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Giants Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs Giants|
Twins vs. Giants Betting Trends and Insights
- The Twins have entered the game as favorites 30 times this season and won 20, or 66.7%, of those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -145 or shorter, the Twins have a 12-8 record (winning 60% of their games).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 59.2% chance of a victory for Minnesota.
- The Twins were the moneyline favorite in five of their last 10 games, and finished 2-3 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups (all had set totals), Minnesota combined with its opponents to hit the over on the run total six times.
- The Giants have been victorious in 11, or 50%, of the 22 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Giants have come away with a win four times in 10 chances when named as an underdog of at least +120 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Giants have played as underdogs in four of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, San Francisco and its opponents have failed to hit the over six times.
Twins vs. Giants Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Alex Kirilloff||1.5 (+185)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+775)||0.5 (+180)|
|Carlos Correa||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+195)|
|Kyle Farmer||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+150)||0.5 (+900)||0.5 (+200)|
|Joey Gallo||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+165)|
|Byron Buxton||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+360)||0.5 (+135)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Twins, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Twins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2000||9th||1st|
Think the Twins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Minnesota and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.