How to Watch the Twins vs. Giants Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 1:11 PM CDT|Updated: May. 23, 2023 at 6:17 PM CDT
LaMonte Wade Jr and the San Francisco Giants take the field against Carlos Correa and the Minnesota Twins at Target Field on Tuesday at 7:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Twins vs. Giants Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Discover More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Giants Player Props|
|Twins vs Giants Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Giants Prediction|
|Twins vs Giants Odds|
Twins Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Twins average 1.3 home runs per game to rank seventh in baseball with 64 total home runs.
- Minnesota is 15th in baseball, slugging .404.
- The Twins' .229 batting average ranks 24th in MLB.
- Minnesota ranks 11th in runs scored with 220 (4.6 per game).
- The Twins' .310 on-base percentage ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Twins' 9.9 strikeouts per game are the most in baseball.
- The 9.9 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by Minnesota's pitching staff leads MLB.
- Minnesota has a 3.43 team ERA that ranks third among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for the Twins combine for the No. 2-ranked WHIP in baseball (1.170).
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher
- Sonny Gray (4-0) takes the mound for the Twins in his 10th start of the season. He has a 1.64 ERA in 49 1/3 innings pitched, with 60 strikeouts.
- The righty last appeared on Wednesday against the Los Angeles Dodgers, when he went four innings, allowing two earned runs while giving up five hits.
- Gray heads into the game with three quality starts under his belt this year.
- Gray enters this matchup with eight outings of five or more innings pitched this campaign.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Twins Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/17/2023||Dodgers||L 7-3||Away||Sonny Gray||Dustin May|
|5/19/2023||Angels||L 5-4||Away||Joe Ryan||Reid Detmers|
|5/20/2023||Angels||W 6-2||Away||Louie Varland||Patrick Sandoval|
|5/21/2023||Angels||L 4-2||Away||Pablo Lopez||-|
|5/22/2023||Giants||L 4-1||Home||Bailey Ober||John Brebbia|
|5/23/2023||Giants||-||Home||Sonny Gray||Alex Cobb|
|5/24/2023||Giants||-||Home||Joe Ryan||Anthony DeSclafani|
|5/26/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Louie Varland||Kevin Gausman|
|5/27/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Pablo Lopez||Chris Bassitt|
|5/28/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Bailey Ober||José Berríos|
|5/29/2023||Astros||-||Away||Sonny Gray||J.P. France|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.