Twins vs. Giants: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Minnesota Twins versus San Francisco Giants game on Tuesday at 7:40 PM ET will showcase a pair of hot hitters in Kyle Farmer and Thairo Estrada.
The Giants are listed as +130 moneyline underdogs in this matchup with the favored Twins (-155). The over/under for the matchup has been listed at 8 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Twins gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Twins vs. Giants Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Twins Recent Betting Performance
- The Twins have played as the favorite in five of their past 10 games and won two of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Twins and their opponents are 6-4-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Twins' last 10 games. Minnesota's last three games have gone under the point total, and the average over/under during that run was 8.2.
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Giants Player Props|
|Twins vs Giants Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Giants Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs Giants|
|Twins vs Giants Odds|
Twins Betting Records & Stats
- The Twins have a 20-10 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7% of those games).
- Minnesota has a 10-5 record (winning 66.7% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -155 or shorter.
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Twins have an implied win probability of 60.8%.
- Minnesota has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 48 times, and have combined with opponents to go over the total in 20 of those games (20-24-4).
- The Twins have had a run line set for just one game this season, and they did not cover.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.