Alex Kirilloff Player Prop Bets: Twins vs. Giants - May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 1:25 PM CDT
Alex Kirilloff -- 0-for-1 in his most recent game -- will be in action for the Minnesota Twins versus the San Francisco Giants, with Alex Cobb on the hill, on May 23 at 7:40 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his most recent game (0-for-1) against the Giants.
Alex Kirilloff Game Info & Props vs. the Giants
- Game Day: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Giants Starter: Alex Cobb
- TV Channel: BSN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +185)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +775)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +180)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +125)
Looking to place a prop bet on Alex Kirilloff? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Giants Player Props|
|Twins vs Giants Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Giants Prediction|
Alex Kirilloff At The Plate
- Kirilloff is hitting .333 with three doubles, three home runs and six walks.
- Kirilloff has picked up a hit in 10 of 15 games this year, with multiple hits four times.
- In 15 games played this season, he has gone deep in two of them.
- In four games this season (26.7%), Kirilloff has picked up an RBI, including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- In four games this season (26.7%), he has scored, including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Alex Kirilloff Home/Away Batting Splits
|4 (57.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||6 (75.0%)|
|3 (42.9%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (12.5%)|
|3 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||1 (12.5%)|
|1 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (12.5%)|
|2 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (25.0%)|
Giants Pitching Rankings
- The Giants pitching staff is 13th in MLB with a collective 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Giants' 4.32 team ERA ranks 16th among all league pitching staffs.
- The Giants rank 16th in baseball in home runs surrendered (56 total, 1.2 per game).
- Cobb makes the start for the Giants, his 10th of the season. He is 3-1 with a 1.94 ERA and 44 strikeouts through 51 2/3 innings pitched.
- His most recent appearance was on Wednesday against the Philadelphia Phillies, when the righty threw 3 1/3 innings, surrendering two earned runs while allowing five hits.
- This season, the 35-year-old ranks second in ERA (1.94), 51st in WHIP (1.353), and 46th in K/9 (7.8) among qualifying pitchers.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.