Novak Djokovic 2023 French Open Odds
Novak Djokovic will meet Karen Khachanov next in the French Open quarterfinals. At +170, Djokovic has the second-best odds to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Djokovic at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Quarterfinals
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Djokovic's Next Match
On Tuesday, June 6 at 7:45 AM ET, Djokovic will meet Khachanov in the quarterfinals, after beating Juan Pablo Varillas 6-3, 6-2, 6-2 in the previous round.
Djokovic currently has odds of -1400 to win his next matchup against Khachanov. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Novak Djokovic Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +110
- US Open odds to win: +120
- French Open odds to win: +170
Want to bet on Djokovic? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Djokovic beat No. 94-ranked Varillas 6-3, 6-2, 6-2 on Sunday to make the .
- Djokovic is 49-5 over the past 12 months, with six tournament wins.
- Djokovic has a match record of 9-3 on clay over the last 12 months.
- Djokovic has played 25.3 games per match in his 54 matches over the past 12 months across all court surfaces.
- In his 12 matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Djokovic has averaged 26.3 games.
- Over the past year, Djokovic has won 87.7% of his service games, and he has won 33.3% of his return games.
- Djokovic has claimed 76.1% of his service games on clay over the past year and 40.6% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.