Cori Gauff 2023 French Open Odds
As action in the French Open continues, a round of 32 match is up next for Cori Gauff, and she will face Mirra Andreeva. Gauff is +2500 to win it all at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Gauff at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 32
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Gauff's Next Match
Gauff will face Andreeva in the round of 32 on Saturday, June 3 at 5:00 AM ET, after getting past Julia Grabher 6-2, 6-3 in the round of 64.
Gauff is listed at -140 to win her next match against Andreeva. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Cori Gauff Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +1000
- US Open odds to win: +1000
- French Open odds to win: +2500
Want to bet on Gauff? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 64 on Thursday, Gauff beat No. 61-ranked Grabher, 6-2, 6-3.
- Gauff has won one of her 18 tournaments over the past 12 months, with an overall match record of 38-17.
- Gauff is 4-4 on clay over the past 12 months.
- In her 55 matches over the past 12 months, across all court surfaces, Gauff has averaged 20.0 games.
- In her eight matches on a clay surface over the past 12 months, Gauff has averaged 18.9 games.
- Gauff, over the past 12 months, has won 72.5% of her service games and 37.8% of her return games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past 12 months, Gauff has won 59.2% of her games on serve, and 40.0% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.