Superior School District accepting naming rights applications for facilities
SUPERIOR, WI. (Northern News Now) - The Superior School District has opened applications for naming rights on various facilities.
According to officials, naming rights can be granted to recognize contributions made to the district.
The spaces welcome countless students, staff, and Spartan community members to several events throughout the year.
Some facilities include but are not limited to:
- Superior High School - Performing Arts Center
- Superior High School - Commons/Cafeteria
- Superior High School - Spartan Arena
- Superior High School - Swimming Pool
- Superior High School - Library Media Center
- Superior High School - Spartan Manufacturing Wing
- Superior High School - Auto Shop Wing
- Superior High School - WoodShop
- Superior Middle School - Library Media Center
- Superior Middle School - Community Events Center
- Superior Middle School - Athletic Fields
- Elementary Schools - Playgrounds
- Elementary Schools - Cafeteria
The contribution for naming rights may be a financial contribution, sponsorship, or the provision of equipment, materials, land, or services.
These are at the discretion of the district.
Leaders say the window for accepting potential sponsorships will be open until the district decides otherwise.
If you would like to schedule a meeting or more information, contact David Coy at 715-394-8700.
Click here to download the Northern News Now app or our Northern News Now First Alert weather app.
Copyright 2023 Northern News Now. All rights reserved.